Ranking of a site is very important factor to bring quality visitor to your website.
I’m going back to the basics with on-page SEO to help you understand the new SEO rules, learn how to optimize your blog for both humans and aslo the search algorithm crawlers, and to master on-page and off-page SEO.
Basically, Here are the steps I will cover in this guide:
Firstly, Improve your website’s user experience
Your website is the main platform for your digital marketing efforts. Designing a great website user experience requires understanding the problems different visitors have to solve. You can follow these basic pointed tips to enhance the standard of your blog/site.
- Better to use white space
- Always, Optimize your page speed, it’s very important.
- Use attractive calls to action. Get Mail addressed from downloading your free content. Like E-Books…
- Use images (wisely)
- Include well-designed and written headlines
- Keep your website pages consistents
- Catch your 404s or the Error.
- Be responsive and mobile-friendly
Write great content optimized for SEO
Follow these simple rules and get it done!
- Write to the Right People with Targeted Keywords
- Focus on Readability
- Go Deeper in Your Content
1. Write long-form blog posts – think 2,000 words or more.
2. Explore topics that have many different facets and angles.
3. Write ultimate guides.
- Provide the Facts (and Properly Cite Them)
Get more backlinks
1. By Guest Blogging
Guest blogging is the most effective way to reach new audiences. By publishing articles on other popular websites, you’ll get your content in front of new readers and win more exposure. Sometimes, it’s not just about the backlink, but about increasing your online reputation or your social media followers.
2. Build internal links
There are tools that can automatically create internal links on your blog, especially if you are running WordPress, but you should do this manually.
3. By Promoting your content over the social media
4. Get interviewed online.
There are many free ways of it now-a-days available online.
Improve your page speed
Acoording to the study, A one-second delay in page load time yields:
- 13% fewer page views
- 17% decrease in customer satisfaction
- 8% loss in conversions
Just follow the simple steps to increase the speed!
- Minify and combine files
- Minimize HTTP requests
- Choose the right hosting option for your needs
Fix broken links
If the broken links on your page are internal, it will be a quick and easy fix. Just simply make the changes within your page by renaming or moving the links to the correct places. If the broken links are external, it may take a longer time to fix them.
Optimize your images
Use H1 and H2 header tags
Optimize for local search