Aadhar Card is an important document of our identity and we can use it almost everywhere. If you ever lose your Aadhar Card or you do not have it at the time of need, there is no need to worry.
In this blog post, you will know all the ways by which Aadhar Card can be downloaded. This post has the best, simple and complete information about online Aadhar Card downloading in this world.
What is Aadhaar? Aadhaar Number or Aadhaar Card is a 12 digit number which is called UID (Unique Identity Number), it contains Biometric and Demographic data of Indian people, this data is collected by UIDAI. UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) was created in January 2009.
What will you learn here?
- Downloading Aadhaar Card from UID / Aadhar Card Number
- Downloading Aadhar Card from EID
- Downloading Aadhar Card from VID
- What are the passwords of Aadhaar PDF?
The way to download Aadhaar card in mobile and PC is exactly the same, the only difference is that in mobile you see the text small. There is no problem in understanding you, so I am telling you to download Aadhaar Card in Computer.
You can download Aadhar Card in three ways.
The way to download the Aadhaar card by any means is the same, you have to click on the option through which you are downloading the Aadhaar Card. Such as Aadhar Number, EID or VID.
First way – Aadhar Number, which is also called UID Number, you get it after the Aadhar Card is completely created. This is something like 12 digits – 8656-6789-3465
Second way – EID number which is also called Enrollment Number, you get it when you apply to make Aadhar Card new, you get to see it on your slip. You can also remove EID number online. This is something like 14 times – 0000/56789/45678
Third way – through VID number, VID (Aadhaar Virtual ID) is a 16 digit temperature number which you can use to authenticate yourself online, it has been created in terms of privacy.
You do not need an Aadhar Number if you have a VID number. You can make it through the mAadhaar App. It looks something like this – 5678 4567 8967 2345
Online Aadhar (Step By Step)
1. To download the Aadhar Card in your mobile or PC, you have to search e Aadhaar in the browser and then click on the first result. You can also reach there directly by clicking on this link – eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
2) As soon as you open this link, you will be shown a pop-up, because you need a password to open the Aadhaar card, so in this pop-up, it is said that to open the Aadhar card How to set a password?
3) Now some such form will be opened in front of you, here you have to enter some details to download the Aadhaar card.
- At the top you get three options, which have been understood above, here if you have your Aadhaar Number, then after I Have, click on Aadhaar. If you have only Enrolment ID (EID), then click on its option, similarly select the option of VID.
- After that, write your full name, which is registered in the Aadhaar card.
- After that you have to enter the Pin Code of your Aadhaar address that means your area.
- Now you have to enter the Security Code, as you can see in the photo.
- After all this is done, you have to click on the request OTP button. This OTP will go to your mobile number to which your Aadhar Card Link is.
- If there is no mobile number registered from your Aadhaar or you do not have that mobile number which is linked to Aadhaar, then you will not be able to download the online Aadhar Card.
4) When you click on the request OTP button, you will be told on which mobile number your OTP code will be sent, if you have that mobile number, then click on the Confirm button.
5) After the OTP Code arrives on your mobile, you have to insert it here and click on Download Aadhaar button. After doing so, your Aadhar card will be downloaded in PDF form in your mobile or computer. After which you will be asked for a password to open it.
You can remove Photo Copy Print of downloaded Aadhaar card or WhatsApp or Mail to anyone, just keep in mind that password is required to open Aadhaar pdf.
How to know the password of Aadhar Card PDF
If you have noticed, then when you opened this website of Aadhaar, then a pop-up was shown in which you told how to select Password to open Aadhar PDF.
The password of Aadhar PDF is of 8 characters, in which the first 4 letters are in your name and the next 4 letters are the year of your birth. Like if my name is Pradeep Singh and the year of birth is 1990 then my Aadhar PDF will be password – PRAD1990, carefully here you have to write password in capital (big) often.
If your name (First Name) is only 3 times – like Sai Kumar, then you have to write your last name often. Password – SIAK1990
If you do not put the Last Name (Sir name) and your name is also 3 times – in such a case, you only have to write your name and write the year of birth. Like – RIA1990
The right use of Internet can make your life very good, if you have learned how to learn from the Internet, then you are moving with the changing times. With the Internet, you can learn almost everything. I hope that you have learned this online if there is any question or suggestion, then please reach me through the Comment Box. If you want to learn well about internet technology, then subscribe to our blog.